NOTICE: ORDERS TAKE 3-4 WEEKS DELIVERY AND WILL NOT ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Transformers G1 Encore 10 Minibot Bumblebee Reissue [SOLD OUT]
Transformers: Encore 10 Minibot. This item is brand new and
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 4 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $2.00.
|Transformers: Encore 10 Minibot. This item is brand new and factory sealed. For all you Transformers G1 purists and for those who want to experience the original line that started it all, the Transformers: Encore line is here. The Transformers: Encore line brings back all your favorite Transformers from the original series in it's exact form with a an all new numbering system. If you missed Transformers G1 in the 80's or you are new to Transformers, then Transformers: Encore is perfect for you.|
- The item is brand new, in mint condition, and sealed inside its packaging.
- Including instruction manual and character card.
- Bumblebee: Function: Espionage. Bumblebee’s face is resculpted to resemble that of his original cartoon likeness. Cited as the stealthiest and most energy efficient of the Autobots, configured for underwater reconnaissance, Bumblebee is especially proficient in his capacity as spy. Among the most loyal and courageous of Optimus Prime’s original crew of Autobots, Bumblebee quickly became a surrogate big brother to Spike Witwicky; Bumblebee was subsequently present alongside the adult Spike when Unicron’s monstrous planet mode unexpectedly attacked Moonbase 2.
- Outback: Function: Gunner. Outback is a brown and tan resculpt of the Brawn mold featuring articulation at the shoulders and hips; Outback is equipped with a roof-mounted mortar cannon. Outback’s general disregard for rules frequently prompts him to bypass any given roadway in favor of sidewalks, parking lots and backyards. Outback travels at a speed of 110 mph, range 800 miles, and is configured with a terrain-grabbing 4-wheel drive capable of climbing grades up to 50 degrees.
- Pipes: Function: Warrior. Pipes is a fairly elaborate blue-green and silver resculpt of Huffer. Pipes is a stocky, durable robot with immense strength. Pipes travels at a speed of 100 mph, range 400 miles, and is configured to haul up to 60 tons. Pipes’ twin exhaust pipes generate corrosive gases capable of dissolving a 2” thick steel slab in 10 minutes. Pipes’ quirky disposition extends to his fervent interest in all varieties of manmade gadgetry, a vast collection of which Pipes fastidiously maintains aboard the Ark.
- Swerve: Function: Metallurgist. Swerve is a red and white resculpt of the Gears mold. A markedly absentminded metallurgist, Swerve is legendary for his aplomb as a bad driver. Generally preoccupied and unaware of his surroundings, Swerve routinely follows off-road paths. Swerve’s hands are equipped with sensors that allow him to determine the respective physical and chemical properties of various metals. In vehicle mode, the rambling and accident-prone Swerve travels at 120 mph, range 500 miles.
- Tailgate: Function: Scout. Tailgate is a white and black resculpt of the Windcharger mold. Tailgate’s vague aura of obliquity fuels his fight for the rights of all ground-borne vehicles, which is a cause spawned by Tailgate’s inability to recognize garden variety manmade cars as non-sentient beings. Tailgate achieves a speed of 180 mph, range 600 miles. Tailgate’s propensity for overheating is mitigated by the ferro-cobalt magnet under his hood that allows him to be pulled within a few feet of other vehicles.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
To be determined Shipping
Prices are tax excluded