|This the 3ch Metal Micro RC Helicopter with built-in Gyro. You can control it in 3 directions, up & down, forward & backward as well as to turn clockwise and anti-clockwise. The helicopter flies as stable as a floating object, you can easily control it to land on any spot you want.|
|Coaxial Structure ensures stable flying of this mini helicopter.|
|WHAT DOES THE GYRO DO?|
The gyro is an essential component in many RC helicopters. Gyros in RC helicopters are most commonly used to control unwanted movement on the yaw axis. When an RC helicopter rotates on its yaw axis, the direction the nose points (the heading) changes. The yaw gyro’s job is to sense any undesired rotation around the yaw axis (clockwise or counter clockwise rotation when viewed from above), and to automatically correct the orientation of the RC helicopter. Without a yaw gyro, even if the RC helicopter was trimmed out to fly straight initially, it would eventually begin to drift and rotate right or left. Normal maneuvering of the RC helicopter and external forces can result in undesired yaw rotation. When this occurs, the gyroscope senses this change in yaw and corrects it. This results in stable flight for the RC helicopter and no undesired changes in yaw.
3 selectable bands, this allows maximum 3 helicopters can fly in the same area. This infra-red transmitter can act as the charger for the heli, it needs 6 AA batteries to function. (Batteries are not included in the package)
|How to charge it? Easy! Just plug it to the transmitter, switch the transmitter on, that's it! If you don;t want to draw power from the dry battery pack, you can also charge by the USB cable included, so that you can charge by a Laptop or PC. |
|Highlight features of the Z006|
* 3 channels, Extra long distance Infra-red controlled, 3 bands (Can be selected by the Transmitter)
* Robust and very durable, with beautifully painted canopy.
* Ready to fly out of the box including TX charger and spare tail blade
* Ultra stable twin rotors design for both indoor and outdoor flight
* Light weight composite design for durability and high performance flight
* Animated LED lights for flying in dark environment
* Length: 210mm
* Width: 40mm
* Height: 90mm
* Main rotor diameter: 185mm
* Weight: ~37g (Helicopter Body w/ battery)
* Transmitter requires 4 x AA dry cells (not included)
* 1 x Helicopter
* 1 x Transmitter
* 1 x USB Cable
* 1 x Spare A+B Blade Set
* 1 x Spare Tail Blade
* 4 x AA Dry Cells For Transmitter
Q: How to change the band?
You can see the A/B/C switch on the transmitter.
Switch to A, B or C. That's how you change the band.
* Box Size: 38 x 18 x 8cm
* Gross Weight: 600g