By buying this product you can collect up to 3 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 3 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $1.50.
- New one-piece slide-molded lower hull
- Suspension system is newly tooled
- Newly tooled sprocket with multiple-part assembly to achieve higher levels of detail
- Road wheels are newly tooled with precise detail
- Newly tooled Magic Track for Sd.Kfz.250/1
- New front wheels with multiple-part assembly for greater detail are included as option
- Highly detailed sprocket mounts are separate parts
-Two types of front wheels included as option
- Storage box doors can be assembled open/closed
- Bonus new tarp produced in DS
- Gen2 MG42 included
- Gen2 equipment for interior included as bonus
- Upgraded weld seams authentically reproduced
- New Cartograf decal offers accurate markings
Dragon has been updating its 1/35 scale tank fleet with Premium Edition kits of subjects such as the Kingtiger, Panther and etc. However, smaller armored vehicles have not been forgotten, as demonstrated by this new Premium Edition Sd.Kfz. 250/1 Neu. The 250/1 Neu (Item No. 6100) was in fact the original German halftrack that Dragon ever produced, so it is very appropriate that it be the first to be upgraded to the latest levels of sophistication! The Sd.Kfz. 250 was a light armored halftrack based on a Demag D7 chassis. In October 1943 the complex angular design of the Sd.Kfz. 250 was simplified with the introduction of as many flat panels as possible to speed up production. The small halftrack was produced until July 1944 when production was switched in favor of the larger Sd.Kfz. 251 halftrack.
Dragon’s Premium Edition kit has a number of completely new parts, including the lower hull, suspension system and road wheels. Indeed the front wheels are also new with two sets available – one made from eight-directional slide molds, and the other set from multiple parts for maximum detail. Assembly of the kit is eased by incorporating Magic Tracks, while the realistic tarpaulin over the troop compartment is replicated in DS, meaning modelers’ efforts with putty or tissue creations are a thing of the past! The distinctive storage box doors on the hull sides are designed as separate parts, allowing modelers to display them either open or closed. This kit has been totally overhauled with a host of new parts, and lots of options provide more diorama versatility.