By buying this product you can collect up to 3 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 3 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $1.50.
This kit has newly tooled 40cm Magic Tracks, a bonus aluminum gun barrel, and a very comprehensive range of photo-etched parts. Slide Mold technology is utilized on several parts- for example, the exhaust/muffler and muzzle brake. Dragon has again raised the standard on 1/35 scale kits with this new release.
* Newly tooled Magic Tracks NEW Fighting Compartment:
* New fighting compartment gun mounts w/ photo-etched detail NEW
* New clear parts and photo-etched brackets for fighting compartment periscopes NEW
* Camouflage loops with updated weld detail
* Photo-etched scissors periscope brackets
* Photo-etched ammo case details and covers
* Photo-etched front fighting compartment rack parts
* Photo-etched Radio Rack parts
* Updated muzzle brake
* Bonus metal barrel
Upper & Lower Hull
* Photo-etched side exhaust grills in detail
* Glacis w/ improved weld lines
* Newly designed travel lock with photo-etched parts NEW
* Photo-etched jack bracket
* New slide-molded exhaust NEW
* Photo-etched rear brackets
* Updated road wheels and return rollers w/ enhanced detail
* New Cartograf decal with various markings NEW
About the Sd. Kfz. 164 Hornisse
Combining the tried and true chassis of the Pz.Kpfw. IV, and the powerful and deadly 88mm PaK43/1 L/71 gun, the "Hornisse" was a potent tank killer. The Hornisse was first fielded on the Eastern front in the summer of 1943, though it was to subsequently serve in the Italian and Northwest European theatres as well. In the hands of a well-trained gun crew this weapon had a deadly sting!