By buying this product you can collect up to 4 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 4 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $2.00.
| - Newly tooled one-piece 3-directional slide-molded turret for Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.H|
- New OVM arrangement on fenders
- Unique radial Zimmerit pattern replicates that on the real vehicle
- Turret roof rendered w/turret-skirt armor brackets
- Turret-skirt and side-skirt armor plates can be installed separetely
- Gen2 MG34 w/gun mount
- Includes hollowed-out undercut on turret bottom
- Incorporates toothed turret ring inside turret
- Mantlet view port can be modeled open/closed
- Commander's cupola recreates structural details
- Cupola vision blocks can be assembled open/closed
- Brackets for side-skirt armor realistically detailed
- Fuel filler flap has open/closed option
- Idler wheels have detailed parts
- Rear antenna included
- One-piece DS tracks
- Mantlet guard can be removed and gun unloaded as on real vehincle
- Detailed gun muzzle brake
- Complete gun assembly w/full detail
- Finely detailed 7.5cm Kw.K.40 L/48 gun
- Gun sleeve w/delicate weld and bolt detail made from 3-directional slide molds
- Final-drive housing w/details on both sides
- Separate armored cover for final-drive housing
- Sprocket wheels w/breathtaking detail and multiple delicate parts
- Magic Tracks w/detail on both sides
The Panzer IV Ausf.H (Item No.6300) is a sought after model in Dragon’s range of 1/35 scale series of kits. This particular Ausf.H production variant began rolling off factory floors in April 1943, and it experienced some improvements over earlier Panzer IV medium tanks. For instance, the front glacis plate was strengthened by being represented as a single 80mm-thick plate. Another notable aspect is that the Ausf.H was covered in a proprietary paste to prevent magnetic mines from adhering to vertical steel armor surfaces of the tank. The hull sides were further protected by the addition of 5mm-thick side-skirts, while the turret received 8mm-thick skirts.
During the course of production, the Ausf.H began receiving cast steel return rollers, plus the hull side-skirt brackets were strengthened. The addition of all this extra steel saw the weight of the Ausf.H expand to 25 tonnes, with a corresponding decrease in performance. When the Allies landed in Normandy on 6 June 1944, approximately half of German tanks in that theater were Panzer IVs. Tanks such as the Panzer IV Ausf.H wreaked havoc on Allied tank units as they sought to force their way through the thick Normandy bocage.
Dragon’s newest 1/35 kit allows modelers to depict such a Late Production Ausf.H tank fighting in a location such as Normandy. What sets this kit apart from its predecessor is the inclusion of molded Zimmerit. The patterned surface is accurately and realistically rendered, which required the completely new tooling of major parts like the turret, glacis, upper hull, lower hull, rear panel and front/rear fenders. When assembled the tank looks very lifelike, and of course it cancels any need for modelers themselves to undertake the unpleasant and onerous task of adding Zimmerit with putty. Naturally, this kit retains all the accuracy and ease of assembly of the preceding 6300. However, another important improvement is the inclusion of DS tracks for more convenient assembly. This is an extremely user-friendly kit, particularly with all these Zimmerit-coated parts coming ready-made in the box. Dragon’s engineers and kit designers have taken all the pain out of making a genuine Panzer IV Ausf.H Late Production vehicle; instead they offer sheer modeling pleasure!
Während wir zurück in Toy Fair 2010 erfuhr, dass Autobot Blaster und seine Kassetten Steeljaw, Ramhorn und Auswerfen wird auch einer der Exklusiv werden, haben wir nicht sehen, aber die Figur. Nun, während Botcon 2010, bekamen wir einen Blick auf die Figur in-Box. Werfen Sie einen Blick nach der Pause!
Holen Sie sich die Schaufel auf alle Transformers-Updates, wie sie hier auf Tformers.com passieren. Die beste Quelle für alle Ihre Nachrichten und Rezensionen Transformers jeden Tag.