By buying this product you can collect up to 6 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 6 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $3.00.
| One of the last tanks to be produced by the Japanese military, during WWII, was the Type 3 Chi-Nu. This vehicle was developed in May of 1944 as an improved version of the Type 97 Chi-Ha line of medium tanks. The word "Chi" stands for the word "medium tank". Powered by a 240hp Type 100 V-12 diesel engine, and armed with a Type 3 75mm gun the Chi-Nu was built to match the infamous M4 Sherman. Two-hundred Chi-Nu tanks were built, and deployed to the 4th Armored Division and other brigades around Japan, but the tanks never saw combat again the Allie tanks.|
Specs & Features
* Both tank models are produced by Fine Molds.
* Item 25107 includes 4 WWII Japanese tank crew figures (also made by Fine Molds) to enable diorama creation straight from the box.
* Item 25108 includes precision-made metal gun barrels for both the 75mm and 57mm guns (also made by Fine Molds) to enhance the finish of the tank.
* Item 25107 has belt-type tracks while Item 25108 has detailed assembly-type tracks.
* Both items include the original Fine Molds instruction manuals (Japanese & English).