By buying this product you can collect up to 1 YaHobby coin. Your cart will total 1 YaHobby coin that can be converted into a voucher of $0.50.
| Following the release of the Kubelwagen as the first model in the 1/48 scale Military Miniature Vehicle (MMV) series, Tamiya introduces the second amazing release, the Kettenkfraftrad. This is a fabulous complete display kit featuring Kettenkfraftrad with an infantry cart, a demolition vehicle and many other great accessories on a tiny 1/48 scale. Model can be enjoyed by itself or combined with one of our fantastic 1/48 scale aircraft for a diorama display.|
About the Kettenkraftrad (Infantry Cart & Goliath Demolition Vehicle)
Kettenkraftrad: Featuring three forward and one reverse gear the Kettenkraftrad was used as a transportation vehicle, a power generator, a communications vehicle, towing vehicle etc. Capable of towing up to 4 tons it was widely used to tow artillery and equipment, as well as aircraft when used by the Luftwaffe.
Infantry Cart: A lightweight cart that could be easily towed by just two men, a horse, a motorcycle or a Kettenkraftrad. The infantry cart was used all throughout WWII, displaying superior versatility and practicality.
Goliath: The Goliath was a remote control operated self-detonation vehicle. An 800m-long cable enabled remote control access to far away targets and remote detonation of its 60kg load of explosives.
About the Model
* 1/48 scale high quality plastic model of the Kettenkraftrad as used during WWII
* Overall length of Kettenkraftrad: 64mm
* Set includes accurately detailed Goliath demolition vehicle and infantry cart
* Includes loads of accessories such as two types of grenade launchers, fuel drum, jerrycans, ammunition boxes, rifles and 1 uniformed driver figure
* 5 sets of markings to reproduce both the Germany army or Luftwaffe vehicles.