By buying this product you can collect up to 2 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 2 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $1.00.
| Tamiya's 1/48 MM Series has come a long way! Our 50th assembly kit model in this series is the German Sd.Kfz.250/3 Greif with its unique roof-mounted radio antenna.|
About the Sd.Kfz.250/3
Produced by DEMAG, the Sd.Kfz.250 series of light half-tracks were versatile vehicles which served in a large variety of roles. Featuring 4 road wheel axles, it had better all-terrain mobility than the armored cars that it replaced. the Sd.Kfz.250/3 variant was a command vehicle equipped with long-range radio equipment for communications. This distinguishing feature of this variant was the unique frame-type radio antenna mounted on the roof of the half-track. Used by high level commanders, this AFV was notable for being the personal mount of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel in the North Africa front.
About the Model
* High-quality 1/48 assembly kit model of the Sd.Kfz.250/3 half-track.
* Vehicle interior features such details as crew compartment floor texture, driver's position, and radio equipment.
* Convenient parts breakdown enables easy assembly of caterpillar tracks.
* The number of front suspension parts is kept under control without any sacrifices to detail level.
* Die-cast chassis provides a greater sense of weight and volume.
* 1 figure depicting Field Marshal Erwin Rommel and 2 crew figures included.
* Markings included to depict Rommel's personal vehicle.
* Will be the perfect diorama match for our upcoming 1/48 Aircraft Series 100th release!