By buying this product you can collect up to 1 YaHobby coin. Your cart will total 1 YaHobby coin that can be converted into a voucher of $0.50.
| Tamiya's efforts in promoting cross-genre model dioramas continues with the release of this unique assembly kit. The 4x4 Light Vehicle Type 95 Kurogane is the first injection-molded plastic model of the type in any scale, making this a must-have item for any modeler.|
About the 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane
The Type 95 Kurogane was a small 4x4 vehicle used by the Japanese forces in WWII for liaison, reconnaissance, and staff transport. It featured an air-cooled V2 gasoline engine and a rugged suspension with large diameter tires for enhanced off-road capability. About 4,800 of these 3- passenger cars were produced from 1935 to 1944.
About the Model
* High-quality set of 1/48 scale assembly model kit of the Type 95 Kurogane.
* A thorough study of an actual vehicle has produced an authentic, true-to-scale model.
* Precision engineering ensures a very detailed, but not overly complex, recreation of the vehicle's suspension.
* Metal transfer included to depict star symbol on grille.
* 1 Japanese Army Air Force officer figure with katana and 1 driver figure included.
* Perfect for displaying with 1/48 scale WWII Japanese aircraft.