By buying this product you can collect up to 3 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 3 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $1.50.
| About the Mobelwagen|
In the latter half of World War II, the Wehrmacht, having lost air superiority to the Allies, turned to the development of anti-aircraft vehicles. The first vehicle to use the chassis of the Panzer IV tank as a base was the Self Propelled AA Gun Mobelwagen. The mass-production model started to be manufactured in February 1944. It was equipped with a powerful 3.7 Flak 43 cannon capable of firing 250 shots/min, and thick armored plates surrounding the upper part of the vehicle, which could be raised or lowered for horizontal firing. By 1945, a total of 240 vehicles were produced, most of which were deployed to the western front, providing a vicious defense against approaching fighters and bombers of the Allies.
About the Model
* This is the plastic model assembly kit based on the German Self Propelled AA Gun Mobelwagen.
* Overall length: 168mm, overall width 82mm.
* The unique style of the Flak 43 equipped mass production model has been realistically recreated.
* Gun barrel of Flak 43 and sighting device move together on arm to enhance authenticity.
* Ammunition ejection net has been recreated with nylon mesh for added realism.
* Sliding hatch on the upper chassis has been included as a separately molded part. Unique cylindrical exhaust pipes have also been included.
* Armored plates protecting firing deck can be modeled in three positions for times of: movement, anti-aircraft firing, and horizontal firing.
* Kit includes one skyward gazing crew figure.