Gundam 00 1/100 Model Kit GNY-001F Gundam Astraea Type-F

The red Gundam Astraea Type-F made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00F"

More details

New product

By buying this product you can collect up to 3 YaHobby coins. Your cart will total 3 YaHobby coins that can be converted into a voucher of $1.50.

Product Description
The red Gundam Astraea Type-F made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00F" side story as one of Celestial Being group Fereshte's Mobile Suits and was a prototype unit of Gundam Exia. This snap-fit plastic kit of Gundam Astraea Type-F comes molded in color and carefully detailed after mecha designer Kanetake Ebikawa's drawings. You can build it as either Type-F with mask on or Type-F2 with the Gundam-standard yellow antenna and unmasked face. Gundam Astraea Type-F/Type-F2 will be fully poseable upon completion, thanks to its polycapped joints, and is well-equipped with weaponry including a GN launcher, GN beam rifle, GN shield, proto GN sword, and two GN beam sabers. A sheet of foil stickers is included.

Write a review

The red Gundam Astraea Type-F made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00F"

Write a review

Customer Reviews(1)
10/29/2010

was really looking fowarsd 2 getting but when i bouth it i was put on hold 4 a week then find out it outstock n i beening looking at it since then n it still says it instock....wut a le down

• Was this comment useful to you?
  • (0) (0)

Customers who bought this product also bought: